Okay Here’s Number One On Are List!! Stay Sharp, My Friends!!
1. Mystery Shopping
Here is an example of how this type of scam is promoted.
Phone text message: “Hiring in your area! Mystery Shoppers needed. Makeup to $50.00 an hour call 1888-xxx-xxxx”
We are a company that conducts surveys and evaluate other companies.
We get hired to go to other people’s companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.
Once we have a contract to do so, you would be directed to the company or outlet and you would be given the funds you need to do the job (either purchase products or required services), after which you would write a comment on the staff’s activities and give a detailed record of your experience
Examples of details you would forward to us are:
1. How long it took you to get the services requested.
2. Smartness of the attendant
3. Customer service professionalism
4. Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they react to clients why they get tensed.
We turn this information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving their services.
Most companies employ our assistance when people give complains about their services or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service.
your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret/mystery shopper) you would be paid $200 for every duty you carry out, and bonus on your transportation allowance and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty, Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area.
No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you.
I think if you have what it takes to join a fast-paced, professional environment, then please apply immediately as soon as possible via e-mail as this position will be filled quickly but before you fill the list below make sure you read the INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT attached to this mail.
CONTACT ADDRESS (no P.O.Box please):
PRESENT JOB STATUS/POSITION:
As soon as you respond, we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be a need for your payments.
Thanks For Your Total Understanding and Moral Cooperation and we hope to read from you soon.
Here is how the scam works. . .
- After they receive your information, you will receive another email with your instructions and a USPS tracking number. In this email, you will be given instructions. The instructions are listed below.
- You then will receive by mail a money order for a large amount of money. This is normally several thousand dollars. The money order looks legit. Per instructions, you are to cash this at your bank, subtract your payment ($200-$300) and then proceed to Walmart and spend $20 on any item you want.
- Now you fill out a survey about your experience at Walmart. This is where the scammer is trying to gain your trust. Their goal is to make this secret shopping scam seem real so that you don’t expect anything.
- Your next assignment is to either send the money to another secret shopper or secret shop by Western Union. You are to send the remainder of your balance to the person listed in your instruction email. Once the money is sent, you are to take note of how the service was and send them back an email letting them know your survey results as well as the transaction number.
- A few days later, or even a week later, your bank rejects the money order since they realize it is a fake and the funds are removed from your account. – Source 708media.com
The Top 10 Work At Home Business Opportunity Scams #1